In these luxurious accommodations, rich heritage and sophisticated style come together, with a combination of modern furnishings to simple finishes. The Jerusalem Mamilla Hotel Studio rooms are cozy, comfortable rooms perfectly suited for either an individual, couple or those traveling on business.
Rooms offer city views.
Room Size: 28 - 30 sqm / 301 - 323 sq ft
Bed Type: 1 King or 2 Twin
Occupancy: 2 adults and infant
Rooms for Guests with Special Needs available
- Nespresso machine (Kettle upon request)
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Electronic Minibar
- Exquisite Frette Italian bed linens, spun from 100% Egyptian cotton
Amenities & Services
- Nightly Turndown Service
- 24 Hours Room Service
- 24 Hours Housekeeping Service
- L'Occitane en Provence® Bathroom Amenities
- Complimentary Bottled Mineral Water, Refreshed Daily
- Complimentary Newspaper (Sundays through Fridays, local or either the Jerusalem Post or International New York Times)
Upgrade to the
for as low as $70/night
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 12:00 (noon)
Reservations includeing full Israeli rich buffet breakfast are available
► Sweet Treat by the hotel chef on arrival
► Laundry Service (available Sundays through Thursdays)
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Our expert host service is dedicated to making every stay special. At your service for any questions or special requests, our enthusiastic hosts are happy to assist in arranging for:
- Tickets to concerts and theater performances
- Restaurant reservations
- Tours in Jerusalem and around the country
- Airport arrival greeting service and private Mercedes transport to/from hotel (arranged by host at additional charge)
- Complimentary valet parking
Exclusive to Hotel Guests: Mamilla Avenue Card with variety of treats and benefits for Mamilla Avenue shops, hotel restaurants, and Akasha Wellbeing Center.