PASSOVER CELEBRATION SPECIAL OFFER
Save your place for a luxurious Passover experience
Mamilla Hotel welcomes you and your family to an unforgettable holiday celebration of gourmet dining and luxury hospitality at the heart of Jerusalem. Spend Passover situated in the trendy upscale Mamilla Ave. shopping district, only minutes walk from the Old City, and in the bustling city center. Enjoy the many luxurious facilities including the award winning Akasha wellness center, modern gym, and chef's Rooftop restaurant with a breathtaking view of the Old City walls.
Enjoy our special offer promotion:
April 19-22: Package 1-3 nights, including 2 festive meals, starting price $1,805
April 24-27: Package 2-3 nights, including 4 festive meals, starting price $1,735
April 19-27: Package 3-8 nights, including 6 festive meals, starting price $4,205
*This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
*Reference upon booking “Mamilla Passover Special," otherwise full room rate will apply.
Promotion begins: April 19-April 27, 2019
For more details and to make a reservation contact: 02.548.2200, email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum occupancy of 2 pax + baby cot in the Studio room
- Maximum occupancy of 2 adults & 1 child (up to 12 y.o) in the Executive roomMaximum occupancy of 2 adults & 2 children (up to 12 y.o) in the Suites
- Reservations and room types will be based on availability. Please confirm directly with the Reservations Department
- Upon booking, please state on each reservation “Mamilla Passover Special"
- For additional meal rates, please contact the Reservations Department
- Meals or events in a private room are subject to additional payment and require coordination and approval by the Hotel’s Banqueting Department, for this purpose, please contact the Banqueting Department in advance – Tel: +972 2 548 2234
- Amount of rooms allocated for this package is limited
- The hotel reserves the right to cease or modify this promotion at any time it chooses
- Rates are subject to 17% VAT per Israeli Law. Tourists as defined by Israeli law (holders of a diplomatic passport or foreign passport or a 3-month tourist staying permit [B/2/3/4]), who are registered hotel guests, are exempt from VAT payment for hotel accommodations and hotel-related services. Guests without a valid entry permit will be charged VAT as defined by Israeli law (VAT rate may change without notice, subject to Israeli law)
- For cancellations made in writing up to 14 days prior to arrival by 4:00pm, no penalty will apply
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will incur full cancellation fee. A non-refundable deposit may be required.No shows will incur 100% cancellation fee
- All other terms and conditions as per reservation confirmed
- The above rates cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer valid for the same mentioned period