AKASHA WELLBEING CENTER
Akasha has been voted one of the world's best new spas in the 2012 Hot List compiled by the editors of Condé Nast Traveler magazine in the United States
By integrating innovative western and eastern practices with natural healing techniques a fresh approach is created, supporting modern wellbeing needs.
The approach is directed at assisting guests and members in promoting their health, longevity, human potential and success, while improving personal balance, happiness and fulfillment
Guests can unwind and rejuvenate in Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Center.
Four different areas corresponding to the four basic elements, Earth, Water, Fire and Air, provide an unforgettable, unique holistic experience.
- An all-organic lounge and bar offering a healthy, nourishing assortment of snacks and juices.
- A luxury Spa enhanced with restorative sounds, music, aroma and lighting featuring a variety of exclusive hydro treatments in a watsu pool, special hammam treatments, and a variety of signature treatments. All treatments are planned around guests' individual needs.
- The Gym boasts the most advanced and cutting-edge fitness equipment such as the Kinesis™ machines and a spacious aerobics room.
- Personal exercise trainers provide one-on-one fitness instruction and tailored programs to give our guests the most efficient workout possible.
- A calming area .dedicated to Yoga, Tai-Chi and Pilates, offering intimate and personalized classes
Through Mamilla Hotel: 11 King Solomon street, Jerusalem
Direct access: Alrov Avenue 17, Jerusalem
Sun-Thu: 06:00am - 10:00pm
Fri: 06:00am - 06:00pm
Sat: 08:00am - 06:00pm